Monday, February 16, 2009

What's in a name? (TAG)

MamaDB tagged me on Facebook for this adventure into all things NAME, so I decided to share it with you all rather than 40 close friends and 4 MILLION of my not-so-close friends on Facebook.  Don't you feel lucky?

And, I would like to point out, that I'm actually doing this rather than saying that I'll do it and then... NOT.  Ahem.

YOUR REAL NAME
Tiffany Ann Tolman

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother and father's middle names)
Jane Stanley

NASCAR NAME (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad, add "Jr" to the end)
William No Idea Jr. (sad to admit that I don't know my Grandfather's name)

STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
Tolti

SPY NAME (favorite color, favorite animal)
Sky Blue Eagle

SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, town where you were born)
Ann Williamsport

SUPERHERO NAME (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
The Yellow Diet Pepsi

FLY NAME (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)
Tian

STREET NAME (fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie)
Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip

SKANK NAME (1st pet's name, street you grew up on)
Patches Calle Marana

GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of first name plus 'izzle')
Tifizzle

GOTH NAME (Black, and the name of one of your pets)
Black Travis

STRIPPER NAME (first pet and name of car you drive)
Patches Odyssey

HIPPY NAME (name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy)
Inis Skor

MAFIA NAME (Dad's first name, animal that scares you, add "da" in between the two)
Tom da Hornet

NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (adjective that describes you, problem body part, add "Chief" to the beginning)
Chief Bouncy Thighs

SAINT NAME (Start with "Saint", Grandma's first name, fav alcohol)
St. Jane Champagne

EASTERN EUROPEAN HOCKEY PLAYER NAME (Your first name, middle name adding "ski" to the end)
Tiffany Annski

Well, most of my answers stink, but it was fun trying to remember this stuff. Now, all you have to do is call my acccountant, and you'll have all the information you ever need to access my personal files. Yeah right...

2 comments:

DJ said...

Those are really funny! That's a fun thing to get tagged with. :)

All Things BD said...

Awesome. I scheduled mine to post on Thursday, but wasn't brave (crazy) enough to use all my personal data. You got mad chutzpah.