Tuesday, March 24, 2009

On the third day of Texas, my SIL gave to me...

A day at the zoo!

BoopaLoop loves the zoo. I think she secretly believes that some miracle will happen where the animals will be let loose and wander up to her to snuggle. I seriously think she believes this. I don't know what she would actually do if a giant, I dunno, BEAVER came over to be pet by her. She'd probably freak out... but a girl can dream, right?

After having a hard time recovering from the 24 hour stomach flu, it seemed appropriate that BoopaLoop's first outing (aside from a quick jaunt to the local park) was to the zoo.

I have a lot of useless photos of the animals we saw at the zoo, so I'll be certain to stretch these painful pictures out over a few posts.


The kids are simply "thrilled" at being at the zoo. Apparently, the one gibbon that was visble wasn't doing enough to entertain these kids.


My oldest niece, Boodle, requested my digital camera to take a few shots before lunch. Here is LittleMan looking far more charming than I could ever get him for my photos.


Again a Boodle-cam. And again, she manages to capture a beautiful smile from BoopaLoop that I have to threaten and bride to get out of her.

3 comments:

All Things BD said...

Threaten I get, but what happens when you "bride" your daughter? :)

Soggibottom said...

Ace!

Tiffany T said...

ATBD - Ugh... oh well. Come up with your own version of "briding" your daughter and discuss.

Soggi - :)