Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How Not To Cook - Chicken Legs

Here is our latest installment of How Not To Cook! MamaDB and I have been unable to do this for several weeks now due to various illnesses and visitors. However, we are back, and I'm as clueless as ever. In fact, I think this video should be titled, "What am I doing?"

I think I say that three times during this video.



On another note, I mentioned in an earlier blog that I had to do laundry since the pile almost touched the ceiling. My Mukor laughed when he read that and told me that the truth wasn't that far off.

So I took a picture.


As you can see, the pile is no where NEAR the ceiling; however, it was embarrassingly big, so I did laundry that day - ALL DAY.

3 comments:

All Things BD said...

What exactly did you DO with the chicken? I saw butter and ginger something? I'm perplexed.

Bride of Mukor, the text above your pic of the laundry got cut off. I'm further perplexed, but that one I think I figured out on my own.

Tiffany T said...

Thanks for the formatting error, ATBD. I think I've corrected that.

Also, you are correct about the outcome of the chicken. I have pictures of the meal, but I forgot to post them. I'll do that for tomorrow's blog.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet, I'm at work so I have to hold off until lunch time, but MAN that's some laundry. I have no problem cleaning my laundry, it's just putting the crap away...I hate putting away clothes. Is it ok to keep the stuff in my laundry baskets? Who needs closets, right?