Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Day To Remember

One of the reasons I blog is to record events that I want to remember and be able to share with some clarity to my children.  Today was a day I want to remember...

Conversation with BoopaLoop:

[I gave the kids a water bottle to share.]
BoopaLoop: "[LittleMan] left his grossness on the drink. But I'm going to drink it anyway."
Me: "How about you not drink his grossness. That's gross."

Conversation LittleMan had with BoopaLoop:

[Rolling marbles on the wood-floor and watching them collide with a BANG!]
LittleMan: "Oh my gosh! Everyone's dead! Boy, it was a bad day."
[Hysterical laughter]

Amazing beginnings:

I received an amazing e-mail from the lady who is selling a product I designed. You can read about it at my business blog. But equally amazing is that the business My Mukor is a partner of received a huge boon today when they met with some very important people who are working at making things happen. I wish I didn't have to be so vague, but once every thing is finalized, I will be able to blog all of the specifics to the masses!! Just know that we both have been waiting for acknowledgement from the "experts" that what we have worked hard to create is in fact exciting to someone other than ourselves. What happens next is just icing on the cake.

These are moments that happened today that I wanted to record for our children.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about your success. Being profitably creative is incredibly difficult.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about the "secret!" I'm sure it's very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Ok...I am dying here...but waiting in faith as well...though impatiently! Drinking your own gross is even gross! Ninja marbles? You may make me impatient but you also make me laugh...lol..Mom